Super PD Complex | Aspect
A protective antioxidant serum for all skin types including post-procedure.
Defending your skin from the signs of premature ageing, Aspect Super Serum offers a smart blend of actives that helps you prevent photodamage in a formulation that is suited even to delicate, post-procedure skin. Ideal as a starting point into antioxidant protection, or for regular users of antioxidants who have recently been exposed to photodynamic skin treatments.
A combination of enzymes, antioxidants and hyaluronic acid work together to supercharge your skincare routine. Aspect Super Serum is a gentle yet effective serum for healthier skin that glows.
What are the features & benefits of Aspect Super PD Complex?
- An antioxidant boosting serum
- Created for all skin types including sensitive.
- An option suitable even for post-procedure skin
- Helps to even the skin tone and texture
- Helps to address and prevent ageing and pigmentation serums.
- Works well as an entry point into regular antioxidant serum use
- A very lightweight serum-lotion, feels like nothing on the skin
- Assists the skin in recovering from skin procedures
- Hyaluronic acid to plump and help the skin retain moisture
- Enzymes support the skin in recovery and defense
- Botanical amino acid - L-ergothioneine - minimises damage to skin cells when exposed to the environment
Gentle without compromising on your results, Aspect Super PD Complex helps to even the skin’s tone. This includes both calming redness with active botanical Evodia Ruteacarpa, which speeds recovery from redness and irritation, and defending you from pigmentation with antioxidants.
Aspect Super PD Complex is formerly known as Aspect Super Serum.
- Anacystis Nidulans (Photolyase) - An enzyme sourced from Plankton that has direct antioxidant action to avoid the development of photodamage by products that destroy the skin’s matrix.
- Micrococcus leteus (Endonuclease) – An enzyme extracted from marine waters and soil that aids in faster skin cell recovery post UV exposure.
- Arabidopsis thaliana (OGGI) - An enzyme sourced from Mustard Seed that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- L-ergothioneine – A botanical amino acid that delivers powerful antioxidant protection to minimise skin cell damage
- Hyaluronic acid – Helps maintain skin moisture balance and restore radiance
- Evodia Rutaecarpa – Calms stress caused by UV rays and reduces redness associated with skin irritation
Effective skin care regimes always include sunscreen application in the morning
Note: Must be applied 24 hours post procedure.