Clear Skin Complex | Aspect
A clearing treatment that ensures your skin stays free from problems like congestion and shine. Not quite a moisturiser, and not quite a traditional serum, this complex sits somewhere in between as an active treatment product. Aspect Clear Skin Complex is a salicylic acid-free product that uses AHAs to cleanse deep into the skin to reduce bacteria that causes breakouts. With a natural matte finish, Aspect Clear Skin Complex helps to bind moisture to the skin without adding a feeling of weight, and while keeping the skin shine-free for longer.
Who should use Aspect Clear Skin Complex?
- Aspect Clear Skin Complex is ideal for combination to oily skin types that are prone to breakouts. Those experiencing deep, painful breakouts will especially enjoy the deep exfoliation this provides.
What does Aspect Clear Skin Complex do?
- Helps to keep the skin free from excess shine
- Helps to prevent breakouts before they occur
- Helps to keep the follicles on the skin clear and unclogged
What makes Aspect Clear Skin Complex different?
- Citric acid - a gentle AHA that helps to boost your skin’s natural exfoliation to leave you with smoother skin, and a clarified complexion
- Chelating agent - a complex that ensures that Aspect Clear Skin Complex stays active throughout the day
Water, Ethyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Benzalkonium Chloride
Use once daily. On freshly cleansed skin, apply generously as required. Most people will find that this does not provide enough hydration on its own, and should be used underneath your moisturiser, and before any other serums including retinols. Always use a maximum SPF while using this product