AHA Exfoliating Cleanser | Societe
A face cleanser with potent chemical exfoliants for all skin types. Especially for ageing, blemish-prone or uneven skin tones.
Société AHA Exfoliating Cleanser is a potent stimulating cleanser that targets a broad range of skin concerns. Free from physical exfoliants, this cleanser is designed to be used as a one minute at-home face peel.
Who should use the Société AHA Exfoliating Cleanser?
- Designed for all skin types
- Best for normal to oily skin types
- Problematic skin types: helps speed recovery from blemishes
- Ageing skin types: helps to make the skin look more radiant, and firmer
- Skin affected by pigmentation: brightens the skin tone and reduces pigmentation in the long term
What are the features & benefits of Société AHA Exfoliating Cleanser?
- A face cleanser with chemical exfoliants
- Free from physical exfoliants
- Ideal for all skin types, especially ageing & problematic skin
- Helps to boost skin cell turnover
- Reveals healthy, radiant skin
- Evens the skin tone
- Stimulates collagen & elastin
What do the ingredients in Société AHA Exfoliating Cleanser do?
- Malic acid - derived from apples, helps to improve pigmentation
- Lactic acid - derived from milk, a more hydrating and gentle form of AHA
- Glycolic acid - derived from sugar, has a small molecular size to help work on the skin where it’s needed most
- Echinacea - protects the skin & soothes, while increasing hydration levels of skin
- Tea tree - an antifungal, anti-bacterial natural ingredient
What’s the recommended way to use the Société AHA Exfoliating Cleanser?
- As this is such a concentrated cleanser, made with a large amount of active ingredients, it’s important to use this as part of a varied routine that prevents sensitisation.
- Preferably, use this as a night cleanser.
- Always use with a sunscreen.
- Never use with sunburnt, sensitised, or recently chemically peeled skin unless as directed by your skincare professional.
- Use only a small, pea-sized amount.
- Be aware of other chemical exfoliants in your routine, such as glycolic acid, as overuse of chemical exfoliants can sensitise the skin.